The Landscaping committee is responsible for:
- Survey the trees and shrubs and develop a maintenance plan for their trimming, health and growth.
- Develop plans to replace certain trees, shrubs and flowers with ones that require less water or care.
- Find a border or peripheral area of the association to plant replacement shrubs over a period of time so that when one dies, it can be replaced with a similar-sized one.
- Develop short and long term plans to improve specific areas, including entries.
- Create sets of specifications for the contractors that will work on the landscaping (keeping in mind what the owners are willing to pay for)
Tuesday before the Board Meeting 6:00 pm @ the Clubhouse
Website Comments - email web master
Copyright Prospect Point Homeowners Association